A moment of fascination with my Bear girl avatar, look at that adorably fuzzy tail on that perfectly delightful bum. This image was inspired by the bench seating I have in my Second Life home, she looked so at peace that I wanted beyond reason to capture the moment in as soft a way as possible.
Complimenting my avatar is the cute necklace and ring set from Spell. The necklace and choker are unrigged which makes it able to be worn with different avatars. The ring is also unrigged and isn’t bento so it makes it ideal for those who prefer static hands. This set feels so vintage and I’ve wanted to take a picture with it for a while now. The added bonus is that the pack it comes in can also be used as a decor display.
The unbearably cute nails (I know you noticed) are by Kotte! they are perfect in every way, so girly so adorable and did I say perfect? perfect! They are rigged to the Maitreya bento hands. Take a few minutes to look closer.
- Necklace: SPELL – Vintage Pearls and Diamonds Necklace @ Mainstore
- Choker: SPELL – Vintage Pearls choker @ Mainstore
- Ring: SPELL – Vintage Engagement Ring @ Mainstore
- Nails: kotte – strawberry nails (maitreya) @Shiny Shabby
- Eyeliner: LeLuck – Eyeshadow set Dazzlelight @ The Seasons Story
- Tan lines: Moonphase – ASB Just Tan Lines (omega & belleza) @ The Seasons Story
Hair: VCO Hair – Serri (rigged) Berry
Tail: Half-Deer – Bear Tail (Polar)
Seat used: Ariskea – [Fluffy] Fluffy Pouf [Ivory]
All items kindly provided by creators/events for blogging/review purposes.